Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1, 2013

It is the DAILY REPORT SHOW!!! It is that time of day in which you can relax, sit down, and enjoy a nice, leisurely, EPIC REPORT!!!!!! So read my report and love my report!!!!!

Yesterday I woke up on Sunday and the Sun was high in the sky on this beautiful day. Then a cloud covered the sun and I frowned. I went and took a shower and then put my clothes on and made my bed. I then walked about a few steps to my “loft” and sat down and started reading Ender’s Game. I must have read for about seven hours because I started at 8:00 and ended at 4:00. Now I guess I’ll tell you about the book but first one really funny joke:

An elderly husband and wife visit their doctor when they begin forgetting little things. Their doctor tells them that many people find it useful to write themselves little notes.

When they get home, the wife says, "Dear, will you please go to the kitchen and get me a dish of ice cream? And maybe write that down so you won't forget?"

"Nonsense," says the husband, "I can remember a dish of ice cream."

"Well," says the wife, "I'd also like some strawberries and whipped cream on it."

"My memory's not all that bad," says the husband. "No problem -- a dish of ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream. I don't need to write it down."

He goes into the kitchen; his wife hears pots and pans banging around. The husband finally emerges from the kitchen and presents his wife with a plate of bacon and eggs.

She looks at the plate and asks, "Hey, where's the toast I asked for?"

OK that’s enough time to go back to my summary of Ender’s Game:

Ender’s Game is a book about a boy named ender in a futuristic world in which there are aliens called Buggers that tried to colonize planet Earth. And Ender, who is six years old, was a Third. In this time, parents were only allowed to have two children, but because of Ender’s parents had better than average children, they were allowed a third child. And each child had a monitor implanted into their brain that monitored them and protected them from harm, but the sole purpose of the monitor was to see if that said child would be a suitable kid to be in Battle School which is kind of like the Army drafting kids that have what it takes to be an army commander for the bugger wars. And Ender was coming up to the big day of seeing if he was getting his monitor off or going to battle school, he got the notice and… he was getting his monitor off. When he got his monitor off several kids teased him because he was a Third that got his monitor off. They were teasing him because he was born because of great genes in his parents, but they weren’t enough to get him into Battle School. One person who teased him was a boy at his school named Stilson. Stilson was always bullying him and teasing him, but today Stilson would tease him even more because he got his monitor off and now no one could help him if he got beat up because his monitor was off, at least they thought no one was watching him. Stilson confronted Ender after school and was ready to beat him up when Ender thought that he needed to stop this now. He when he was about to beat Ender up, he kicked him in the breastbone and his gang let go Ender and he groaned and fell to the ground in pain. Ender continued to beat him up only to make sure he wouldn’t bully him again. When Ender got home he knew it wasn’t over, he had to deal with the devil himself, his brother. His brother would anyways tease him like Stilson, but worse. This time he teased him so much and his parents would never notice that he did anything bad. Ender’s sister, Valentine, was basically his only friend. Today Peter, his brother, teased him and beat him up and when he was about to hurt him, Valentine stopped him saying to not do it. Peter said that why shouldn’t he just kill them both and cover it up. Say it was an accident, and his parents would believe him. Valentine said that wouldn’t happen because she put a note in the library that was to be opened when she died saying that she didn’t die of natural causes that you killed me. Peter said, “Fine be protected by your precious Valentine, but just remember, when you grow up, when you guys all though I have forgotten about this, will be the time you die. They then went to bed and in the middle of the night, Ender heard Peter get off the top bunk and stand by his bed. Ender expected him to smother him with a pillow, but Peter just said, “Ender I am sorry, I’m sorry, I know how it feels, I’m sorry, I’m your brother I love you.” He then climbed up to bed and went to sleep and Ender started to cry. In the morning, they had breakfast and a man knocked on the door. It was a person dressed up in military gear, Peter said, “Oh no they finally found about what you did to that kid at school. But that was wrong. His name was Graff and he came to enroll Ender into the Battle School. He said that he would learn all about it when they go there. (Just to let you know I probably forgot to say this, but these schools to fight the buggers are in space BTW ) Ender agreed and was directed into Graff’s car. Before he left he cried because he would miss Valentine and the only time he would see her was when he was 12. He waved good bye to his family after embracing his family and as he left Valentine gave an anguished cry saying, “Come back to me! I love you forever!!!!!

Well that is the first three chapters, if you want to hear the rest hear from me tomorrow!!! Now, back to MY day… I walked down the stairs and did my chores still groggy from reading for so long. It felt like I weighed 2 times as much (which would be helpful don’t get me wrong.) I walked up the stairs and played some computer and had a cheeseburger for dinner. It was so delicious and I loved it so very much. I tiptoed up the stairs, and it hurt. I jumped in bed and I landed on the edge of my bed and fell off. I got back up and went to bed. In the morning I typed my Daily Report!!!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

P.S. This was a really good report and was over 1,100 words!!!!!!!!!


-Tobasco

No comments:

Post a Comment