Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 16, 2013

It is the DAILY REPORT SHOW!!! It is that time of day in which you can relax, sit down, and enjoy a nice, leisurely, EPIC REPORT!!!!!! So read my report and love my report!!!!!
Yesterday I woke up and made my bed and walked approximately 12 steps to the shower in which I took part in a shower. I walked downstairs and had a bagel and hung out with my dad. I started to annoy him so I left. I did some Codecademy (coding website) for 2 hourzzzz!!!!!! I next played with Powell for some time and I….

JOKE TIME (this time there is 4!!!!!!)

A blonde canvassed a wealthy neighborhood looking for odd jobs. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had anything for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"

"How about $50?"

The man agreed and told her the paint was in the garage. A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.

"You're finished already?" he asked.

"Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50.

"And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."


Q: How do cows do mathematics?

A: They use a cow-culator.


What do you call a lazy baby kangaroo?

A pouch potato.


What do you call a mentally disabled person in a fancy suit? 

Mr. President.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Funny Right?


After I played with Powell, I had some hot dogs for lunch and played some Minecraft and I fixed my Wii!!!!!!! I next played with Powell and had some dinner of a cheezburger (meant to be like that.) I next went to bed and in the morning I typed my DAILY REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment